SBA Resources and updates to apply condensed . Anticipate more details on CARE ACT, one important feature will be the Paycheck Protection Loan available with local lenders at 4%, with deferred payments and possible forgiveness on part of payroll cost. Read details…
Forms area also available on SBA website SBADownloadPaperForms.
If SBA website traffic has connectivity issues, you may access Forms via Paris SBDC request email or links below – You might download forms from our site just to help you prep. Your choice if you want to send via portal, mail, email.
The Disaster Loan Application Portal is at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/.
U.S. Small Business Administration
Processing and Disbursement Center
14925 Kingsport Rd.
Ft. Worth, TX 76155-2243
If you have any questions, please contact SBA 1-800-659-2955 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternate links to the following form/steps items 1-5 below to assist your accessing them with us (email us a request if you prefer we send them to you). The items below are indicated as SBA required forms for Economic Injury Loan: SBA Guidance (3/23 updates to follow):
•2.Tax Information Authorization (IRS Form 4506-T), completed and signed by each applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member; and, for any owner who has more than 50 percent ownership in an affiliate business. Affiliates include, but are not limited to, business parents, subsidiaries, and/or other businesses with common ownership or management
3. Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recently filed Federal income tax returns for the applicant business; an explanation if not available. This optional worksheet may also help. Form additional Supporting Information.
4. Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413) completed, signed, and dated by the applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, and each general partner or managing member
5.Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts (SBA Form 2202 may be used)
SBA will look at:
- Repayment abilities
- Located in a declared area
- Collateral: under $25k loan, no need for collateral
- $2M limit per business, even those that have multiple locations, it will still probably be a $2M limit
- 3.75% small business interest rate; 2.75% to private non profits
- Loans considered for 30 years
- Can be paid off early with no penalties
- Loan payments deferred for 12 months
- SBA Form 5 is for businesses, SBA Form 5C. is for Sole Props
- Application will still move forward even though the applicant hasn’t uploaded rom IRS Form 4506T or tax returns. They will be needed at some point, but the application won’t get stuck if not uploaded at time of submit.
Do you have an existing SBA loan? Ask your lender or CDC about deferment options available.
Texas Workforce Commission Employer Resources for pandemic.
U.S. Senator Cornyn Pulse on Policy webinar on updates from D.C. 3/19/20 feedback from Senator Cornyn, SBA Q/A responses on the application process.
- What You Should Know (here)
- Travel Information (here)
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities (here)
- Higher Risk & Special Populations (here)
- Healthcare Professionals (here)
- Resources for Healthcare Facilities (here)
- Resources for Health Departments (here)
- Laboratories (here)
- Communication Resources (here)
Agency Resources and Hotline Contact Information: Below, please find agency-by-agency information, guidance, and contact information.
Resources – Below, please find agency-by-agency resources and guidance.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (here)
- U.S. Department of Education (here)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (here)
- U.S. Department of Labor (here)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (here)
- U.S. Department of State (here)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (here)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (here)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (here)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (here)
Contact us SBDC’s for assistance to navigate the changes.